A window screen, also known as insect screen or bug screen is designed to cover the opening of a window. The mesh is usually made of fiberglass, or other synthetic fiber and stretched in a frame of wood or metal. It serves to keep leaves, debris, insects, birds, and other animals from entering a building or a porch, without blocking fresh air-flow.
Different Types of Window Screens:
- Standard Fiberglass Mesh- typically used in most windows and doors.
- BetterVue Insect Screen- allows you to see the view, not the screen.
- Aluminum Screen-sets the standard for the screening industry’s level of quality and dependability.
- No-See-Um mesh-this keeps out the tiniest of flying insects.
- Solar Insect Screen-insect protection while at the same time stopping up to 90% of the sun’s heat and glare.
California Screens and Service
201 Wisconsin Ave
Oceanside CA, 92054
Mon-Fri: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sat: By Appointment
Winter Hours: 9am-4pm
Summer Hours: 9am-5pm